- 4 Reasons To Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work
- Work Experience Matters
- Share Details To Get Contacted @ Y4W
- Know When Profile Is Viewed
- Know Your Visitors
- Profile Views In The Last 30 Days!
- Blog To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- How To Change Your Youth4work Profile Password?
- How To Take/Practice Prep Tests?
- Acknowledging yRank
- Youth4work Helps You To Showcase Your Talents
- Transparent Talent Display Window For You To Choose From
- List The Degrees And Certificates You Earned
- Perfectly Timed Mock Tests At Youth4work: Understand The Strategy & How It Works?
- Preparation For TOEIC @ Youth4work Platform: Know More
- Sectional Preparation For CAT @ Youth4work Platform: What Is It And How It Works?
- Approach Placements With Youth4work
- Encountered ‘Log-In Error’? Relax And Follow These Simple Steps To Troubleshoot
- Where To Find The Solutions Of Questions On Youth4work?
- 3 Reasons To Often Participate In Youth4work Talent Forums And Prep Tests
- Analyze Skill-Sets Or Talents To Be Showcased
- Define Yourself
- Don’t Hide Your Talents, Showcase It
- 4 Reasons to Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work!
- SBI PO Exam 2016: Know the Recent Changes in Pattern Here
- 4 Useful Tips to Prepare for Reasoning Section of SBI PO Preliminary Examination
- Now Design Your Own Mock Tests
- Online Talent Test — yTest Question Analysis And Rating
- Youth4Work Assessed Profile vs. Regular Online Profile
- Understand yTests — Online Talent Tests
- Psychometric Test On Youth4work
- Know-How: Talent Score Distribution
- 10 Steps To Create A Strong Youth4work Profile
- How Y4W Verifies And Showcases Your Talent?
- Why should I join Youth4work
- Register As A Youth At Youth4work
- 7 Ways to Improve yRanks On Youth4work
- yTest: How The Online Talent Test Are Timed?
- Excel In SSC CGL Exams With Youth4work Prep Tests?
- How To Check Your Reputation Scores?
- What Is a yTal Report On Youth4work?
- Youth4work Profile Popularity
- Understanding Youth4work Talent Forums.
- Online Assessed Profile — Youth4work Profile Completeness Meter
- A Guide To Earn Reputation Points At Youth4work
- Prep Report: Mirrors Your Performance
- Compliments on Youth4work Profile
- What Is A yChallenge?
- 6 Definitive Ways For Effective Communication Skills
- We help Students Prepare to Compete in the Corporate World
- Relevant Jobs For College Students
- Performance Test by Youth4work Campus Solutions
- Finding The Best College Involves Right Information Source: Youth4work Does It
- The Next Step For Your Career Is To Choose Your Ideal College
- Know A College From Its Students and Alumnus
- RECRUITMENT OPTIMIZATION: WORK MAIL FEATURE ..!!!
- Managed Recruitment Services
- How To Submit A Job Post Successfully On Youth4Work
- Employer Branding - Employer Product Feature
- Corporate Premium Solutions: Explore, Adopt And Rule
- Tips On Curtailing Employee Turnover Costs
- For Recruiters: Build Up Your Company Profile
- Youth4work Talent Search And yMatch
- yAccess — Youth4work Top Recruiter Account
- Recruitment Optimization: WorkMail Feature
- Hiring The Right Talent Must Be Worth
- How To Find And Engage With Talents?
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- Are WorkMails Free For Companies And Youth?
- How To Find Local, Profiled, Ranked And Available Talent
- What Is yMatch On Youth4work?
- Recruiter’s Community
- WorkMails - Efficient And Affordable
- Unified Mailbox To Manage Conversations With Talent Pool
- My Candidate Pool – Stay Connected To Your Candidate
- Manage Job Postings On Youth4work
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- How To Use yAssess (Custom Tests) Tool?
- Custom yAssess — Your Own Testing World
- How Online Assessments Help In Campus Recruitment?
- FIXED TEST- A Self Assessment Test
- How Take Self Assessment Test On Youth4work?
- Custom Assessment Solution By Youth4work
- yAssess: Custom Tests Tool By Youth4work
- yAssess — Youth4work Assessment Delivery Capacities
- yAssess — FAQs on Youth4work Custom Online Assessments
Summer Training Programme 2018
Are you ready to enrich your skills?!
Youth4work.com is a platform that acts as a marketplace for Talent, making a big impact on the way to enhance the talent and make you job-ready.
Youth4work is a leader in assessments focusing on increasing your level of skills through the Summer Training Programme 2018. Participate in the Work from Home Internship and enrich your true talents. Outstanding performers will be given chance for Summer Internship at the headquarters of Youth4work, Delhi
There are no charges/hidden charges for the Internship. Stipend and other rewards will be paid to you according to your performance
Every Student (12th passed and above) of any field can apply for STP 2018. Students other than the marketing field will be given another task.
The duration of the internship is ‘One Month’ from June/July 2018.
Steps to apply for STP 2018:
To apply/register for the internship, write a blog in your y4w profile explaining about Any One Topic-
- Feature of y4w you like the most
- Prep Tests of Y4w
- Feedback for Psychometric Test
Link for Reference:
Features of YOUTH4WORK ( youth | Blog by Ranvijay Tanwar
Its features include:- It’s an all in one platform for numerous tech/aptitude/marketing etc and ample of fields i.e…www.youth4work.com
Post your y4w profile blog in the form of an answer on Quora and send both of the links (Quora and y4w profile blog link) at firstname.lastname@example.org (Minimum 300 words/Mention the link of the feature in the blog)
Last Date to apply for Virtual Internship is June 20, 2018 (Now, extended up-to June 24, 2018)
After qualifying Pre-Registration Step, Offer Letter for STP 2018 will be emailed to you after confirming your general details.
Responsibilities as a Virtual Summer Trainee:
Once you will be qualified for STP, your task as a Virtual Summer Trainee are as follows:-
- Link Building– Answering Questions on Quora
- Social Media Marketing– Social Media Post to be posted on Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Tag youth4work in all your posts.
- Y4w App Referral– Refer Prep Guru App to your friends via your personal code and get 2 days’ access to Prep Test.
- Testimonial Video– Create one video including feedback of at least 5 students, upload on YouTube and share the link on social networking sites like FB, Twitter.
After the completion of every specific task with utmost efforts will be only recognized for Rewards which are as follows:-
- Certificate of Participation
- Access to Interview Online Certification Course
- Premium Profile
- Pre-Placement Offer Letter for Internship (Internship in the field of Business Development/Content and Digital Marketing)
- Performance-Based Stipend (only to those who qualify as the Intern of Youth4work)
Most Outstanding Features of the STP 2018:
You will learn a lot from the internship. Some of the features of STP are as follows:-
· Freedom of Planning, Execution, and Revision
· Flexible Timings
· Enhances Communication and Writing Skills
· Market Analysis for a better understanding of the needs of society
· Helps in building Confidence and Convincing power
Terms to be Noted:-
- Youth4work reserves all rights to withdraw this programme at any point of time; however, the Interns who have completed their tasks will be awarded appropriately.
- Any offense/misconduct or repeated minor mistakes may lead to termination of services as a virtual trainee.
- Students completing their tasks and targets assigned will be conferred with all premium services and merchandise.
- Real Internship at Office of Youth4work, Delhi will be subject to the performance of Trainees.
Connect For Queries:
Call / WhatsApp: