- 4 Reasons To Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work
- Work Experience Matters
- Share Details To Get Contacted @ Y4W
- Know When Profile Is Viewed
- Know Your Visitors
- Profile Views In The Last 30 Days!
- Blog To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- How To Change Your Youth4work Profile Password?
- How To Take/Practice Prep Tests?
- Acknowledging yRank
- Youth4work Helps You To Showcase Your Talents
- Transparent Talent Display Window For You To Choose From
- List The Degrees And Certificates You Earned
- Perfectly Timed Mock Tests At Youth4work: Understand The Strategy & How It Works?
- Preparation For TOEIC @ Youth4work Platform: Know More
- Sectional Preparation For CAT @ Youth4work Platform: What Is It And How It Works?
- Approach Placements With Youth4work
- Encountered ‘Log-In Error’? Relax And Follow These Simple Steps To Troubleshoot
- Where To Find The Solutions Of Questions On Youth4work?
- 3 Reasons To Often Participate In Youth4work Talent Forums And Prep Tests
- Analyse Skill-Sets Or Talents To Be Showcased
- Define Yourself
- Don’t Hide Your Talents, Showcase It
- 4 Reasons to Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work!
- SBI PO Exam 2016: Know the Recent Changes in Pattern Here
- 4 Useful Tips to Prepare for Reasoning Section of SBI PO Preliminary Examination
- Now Design Your Own Mock Tests
- Online Talent Test — yTest Question Analysis And Rating
- Youth4Work Assessed Profile vs. Regular Online Profile
- Understand yTests — Online Talent Tests
- Psychometric Test On Youth4work
- Know How: Talent Score Distribution
- 10 Steps To Create A Strong Youth4work Profile
- How Y4W Verifies And Showcases Your Talent?
- Why should I join Youth4work
- Register As A Youth At Youth4work
- 7 Ways to Improve yRanks On Youth4work
- yTest: How The Online Talent Test Are Timed?
- Excel In SSC CGL Exams With Youth4work Prep Tests?
- How To Check Your Reputation Scores?
- What Is yTal Report On Youth4work?
- Youth4work Profile Popularity
- Understanding Youth4work Talent Forums.
- Online Assessed Profile — Youth4work Profile Completeness Meter
- A Guide To Earn Reputation Points At Youth4work
- Prep Report: Mirrors Your Performance
- Compliments on Youth4work Profile
- What Is A yChallenge?
- 6 Definitive Ways For Effective Communication Skills
- We help Students Prepare to Compete in the Corporate World
- Relevant Jobs For College Students
- Performance Test by Youth4work Campus Solutions
- Finding The Best College Involves Right Information Source: Youth4work Does It
- The Next Step For Your Career Is To Choose Your Ideal College
- Know A College From Its Students and Alumnus
- RECRUITMENT OPTIMIZATION : WORK MAIL FEATURE ..!!!
- Managed Recruitment Services
- How To Submit A Job Post Successfully On Youth4Work
- Employer Branding - Employer Product Feature
- Corporate Premium Solutions: Explore, Adopt And Rule
- Tips On Curtailing Employee Turnover Costs
- For Recruiters: Build Up Your Company Profile
- Youth4work Talent Search And yMatch
- yAccess — Youth4work Top Recruiter Account
- Recruitment Optimization: WorkMail Feature
- Hiring The Right Talent Must Be Worth
- How To Find And Engage With Talents?
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- Are WorkMails Free For Companies And Youth?
- How To Find Local, Profiled, Ranked And Available Talent
- What Is yMatch On Youth4work?
- Recruiter’s Community
- WorkMails - Efficient And Affordable
- Unified Mailbox To Manage Conversations With Talent Pool
- My Candidate Pool – Stay Connected To Your Candidate
- Manage Job Postings On Youth4work
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- How To Use yAssess (Custom Tests) Tool?
- Custom yAssess — Your Own Testing World
- How Online Assessments Help In Campus Recruitment?
- FIXED TEST- A Self Assessment Test
- How Take Self Assessment Test On Youth4work?
- Custom Assessment Solution By Youth4work
- yAssess: Custom Tests Tool By Youth4work
- yAssess — Youth4work Assessment Delivery Capacities
- yAssess — FAQs on Youth4work Custom Online Assessments
Instructions To Allow Camera- Desktop View
Recruiters Satisfied With Work Mail Feature
Youth4Work Assessed Profile vs. Regular Online Profile
We are living in a cut-throat competitive world. Agreed?
There are literally millions of fresh graduates entering the corporate hemisphere and they are determined to let others know, they are here to stay!
Those days when a limited number of employment opportunities were published on newspapers and flyers are long gone. We are now a part of the digital era where recruiters and employers have preferred an effective and relatively simple way i.e. online profiling.
An Online Profile is a blueprint of your academic and professional prowess that constitutes an essential and deciding factor in ensuring your employment in a corporate firm.
But how do we determine the legitimacy of the mentioned skills preemptively?
Some skills can be inflammatory, can’t they?
Hence, an online profile needs to be professionally assessed.
A leading corporate recruitment expert revealed that more than 46% candidates applying for a particular job lie about at least 2–3 skills just to flavor up their profile and outshine others in a preliminary round.
The skills were vocational, academic and even in a few unfortunate cases, a listed hobby that once the candidate was questioned about, was left flummoxed.
An Online Assessed Profile depicts a legitimate score of a candidate’s depth about a subject or activity, level of understanding and the ability to understand the subject.
Youth4Work, an online self-assessment network helps candidates to connect with multiple employers according to their proved skills and assessed profiles. An Online Talent Test (yTest) attempted by the user helps in assessing the level of understanding of the candidate and also his/her ability to handle various sorts of problems in a limited time. The comparative score calculated by the adaptive algorithm (yAlgorithm) provides a professional assessment of a mentioned skill of the candidate that helps him/her in getting shortlisted by a company.
So to sum up, Youth4work profile has a few unique features that sets apart from other online assessment networks
1. Professional Assessment of skill-set
You need to work progressively on your work skills in order to understand how dynamic the professional environment is. There are new technologies and issues arising each day. A passive learner may not survive this. Hence, you need to be someone bigger than that.
2. Publicly view-able assessed profile
Your online profile on Youth4work platform is by default for public viewing. People, such as users, visitors, employers, recruiters or a guest, can view your profile as it gets crawled by Google, but for increasing your online presence. Soon, Recruiters will rely upon how easily are you searchable on their search engine. Get ready for that part.
3. Well-Structured with easily distinguishable sections
Each section of your public profile can be easily segregated from the other one. Hence, people can easily make out which section denotes what information.
4. Popularity Graph, Social Activeness and Extent of Professional Reputation
Your level of activeness on the platform and how much of a “Rockstar” are you, all can be seen from your profile popularity graph.
A proven skill set, a professionally searchable assessed profile and well-structured online resume are the ingredients of a true professional candidate.
Saddle Up for the best ride!