- 4 Reasons To Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work
- Work Experience Matters
- Share Details To Get Contacted @ Y4W
- Know When Profile Is Viewed
- Know Your Visitors
- Profile Views In The Last 30 Days!
- Blog To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- How To Change Your Youth4work Profile Password?
- How To Take/Practice Prep Tests?
- Acknowledging yRank
- Youth4work Helps You To Showcase Your Talents
- Transparent Talent Display Window For You To Choose From
- List The Degrees And Certificates You Earned
- Perfectly Timed Mock Tests At Youth4work: Understand The Strategy & How It Works?
- Preparation For TOEIC @ Youth4work Platform: Know More
- Sectional Preparation For CAT @ Youth4work Platform: What Is It And How It Works?
- Approach Placements With Youth4work
- Encountered ‘Log-In Error’? Relax And Follow These Simple Steps To Troubleshoot
- Where To Find The Solutions Of Questions On Youth4work?
- 3 Reasons To Often Participate In Youth4work Talent Forums And Prep Tests
- Analyze Skill-Sets Or Talents To Be Showcased
- Define Yourself
- Don’t Hide Your Talents, Showcase It
- 4 Reasons to Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work!
- SBI PO Exam 2016: Know the Recent Changes in Pattern Here
- 4 Useful Tips to Prepare for Reasoning Section of SBI PO Preliminary Examination
- Now Design Your Own Mock Tests
- Online Talent Test — yTest Question Analysis And Rating
- Youth4Work Assessed Profile vs. Regular Online Profile
- Understand yTests — Online Talent Tests
- Psychometric Test On Youth4work
- Know-How: Talent Score Distribution
- 10 Steps To Create A Strong Youth4work Profile
- How Y4W Verifies And Showcases Your Talent?
- Why should I join Youth4work
- Register As A Youth At Youth4work
- 7 Ways to Improve yRanks On Youth4work
- yTest: How The Online Talent Test Are Timed?
- Excel In SSC CGL Exams With Youth4work Prep Tests?
- How To Check Your Reputation Scores?
- What Is a yTal Report On Youth4work?
- Youth4work Profile Popularity
- Understanding Youth4work Talent Forums.
- Online Assessed Profile — Youth4work Profile Completeness Meter
- A Guide To Earn Reputation Points At Youth4work
- Prep Report: Mirrors Your Performance
- Compliments on Youth4work Profile
- What Is A yChallenge?
- 6 Definitive Ways For Effective Communication Skills
- We help Students Prepare to Compete in the Corporate World
- Relevant Jobs For College Students
- Performance Test by Youth4work Campus Solutions
- Finding The Best College Involves Right Information Source: Youth4work Does It
- The Next Step For Your Career Is To Choose Your Ideal College
- Know A College From Its Students and Alumnus
- RECRUITMENT OPTIMIZATION: WORK MAIL FEATURE ..!!!
- Managed Recruitment Services
- How To Submit A Job Post Successfully On Youth4Work
- Employer Branding - Employer Product Feature
- Corporate Premium Solutions: Explore, Adopt And Rule
- Tips On Curtailing Employee Turnover Costs
- For Recruiters: Build Up Your Company Profile
- Youth4work Talent Search And yMatch
- yAccess — Youth4work Top Recruiter Account
- Recruitment Optimization: WorkMail Feature
- Hiring The Right Talent Must Be Worth
- How To Find And Engage With Talents?
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- Are WorkMails Free For Companies And Youth?
- How To Find Local, Profiled, Ranked And Available Talent
- What Is yMatch On Youth4work?
- Recruiter’s Community
- WorkMails - Efficient And Affordable
- Unified Mailbox To Manage Conversations With Talent Pool
- My Candidate Pool – Stay Connected To Your Candidate
- Manage Job Postings On Youth4work
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- How To Use yAssess (Custom Tests) Tool?
- Custom yAssess — Your Own Testing World
- How Online Assessments Help In Campus Recruitment?
- FIXED TEST- A Self Assessment Test
- How Take Self Assessment Test On Youth4work?
- Custom Assessment Solution By Youth4work
- yAssess: Custom Tests Tool By Youth4work
- yAssess — Youth4work Assessment Delivery Capacities
- yAssess — FAQs on Youth4work Custom Online Assessments
Understand yTests — Online Talent Tests
Tests that help you get ranked and showcased
Youth4Work in an online assessment platform that encourages the youth to assess their innermost skills as soon as possible so that they get to know what exactly they can do and what they cannot.
Just like a Psychometric Test tells us about our natural inclination towards various situations, a ‘yTest’ shows how good you are in a particular skill set, subject or talent of your interest.
A ‘yTest’ is an online talent test. It usually consists of 10 multiple choice type questions based on the selected subject or topic. Follow the following steps to self assess your talent:
Firstly you need to register on Youth4Work as the online assessment is only available for the registered profiles and not an anonymous user.
The difficulty level of the ‘yTest’ depends on your examination behavior, response rate and the ratio of a number of right to wrongly attempted questions. In simple words, it is based on Game Theory.
1. In the beginning, you are asked a practice question that gives you a hint about what the yTest has to offer. The marks scored in this practice question will not be added to the final score.
2. If you answer a question correctly, it is highlighted as Green. If you answer wrong, then it gets marked as Red and the right answer is displayed highlighted as Green.
3. The online test or yTest is based on both your level of accuracy per question and also the time taken to answer each question. (Note: Answer each question before the time runs out.) There is an algorithm that works behind how the questions are timed which makes it unpredictable. Here is the link to explore more about the timing system.
4. Your final score gives you a yRank, which is your overall rank achieved in contrast with the number of test takers for the same talent test.
5. The yRank achieved after completion of each test gets added and displayed in your public profile, which helps recruiters narrow down their search for the best candidates.
6. Your yRank can also be seen in all talent boards where you can also see ranks achieved by other Youth4Work Test Takers.
Hence in order to keep yourself in the top rankers list, try and attempt yTests daily and improve your test-taking performance each day. To explore how to improve your ‘yRank’ click this.
7. ‘yTest’ also gives you a chance to learn from the mistakes and where you are lagging behind. It gives a complete analysis at a micro level to help you understand and improve. To explore more about the Question Analysis & Rating please go through this link.