- 4 Reasons To Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work
- Work Experience Matters
- Share Details To Get Contacted @ Y4W
- Know When Profile Is Viewed
- Know Your Visitors
- Profile Views In The Last 30 Days!
- Blog To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- How To Change Your Youth4work Profile Password?
- How To Take/Practice Prep Tests?
- Acknowledging yRank
- Youth4work Helps You To Showcase Your Talents
- Transparent Talent Display Window For You To Choose From
- List The Degrees And Certificates You Earned
- Perfectly Timed Mock Tests At Youth4work: Understand The Strategy & How It Works?
- Preparation For TOEIC @ Youth4work Platform: Know More
- Sectional Preparation For CAT @ Youth4work Platform: What Is It And How It Works?
- Approach Placements With Youth4work
- Encountered ‘Log-In Error’? Relax And Follow These Simple Steps To Troubleshoot
- Where To Find The Solutions Of Questions On Youth4work?
- 3 Reasons To Often Participate In Youth4work Talent Forums And Prep Tests
- Analyse Skill-Sets Or Talents To Be Showcased
- Define Yourself
- Don’t Hide Your Talents, Showcase It
- 4 Reasons to Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work!
- SBI PO Exam 2016: Know the Recent Changes in Pattern Here
- 4 Useful Tips to Prepare for Reasoning Section of SBI PO Preliminary Examination
- Now Design Your Own Mock Tests
- Online Talent Test — yTest Question Analysis And Rating
- Youth4Work Assessed Profile vs. Regular Online Profile
- Understand yTests — Online Talent Tests
- Psychometric Test On Youth4work
- Know How: Talent Score Distribution
- 10 Steps To Create A Strong Youth4work Profile
- How Y4W Verifies And Showcases Your Talent?
- Why should I join Youth4work
- Register As A Youth At Youth4work
- 7 Ways to Improve yRanks On Youth4work
- yTest: How The Online Talent Test Are Timed?
- Excel In SSC CGL Exams With Youth4work Prep Tests?
- How To Check Your Reputation Scores?
- What Is yTal Report On Youth4work?
- Youth4work Profile Popularity
- Understanding Youth4work Talent Forums.
- Online Assessed Profile — Youth4work Profile Completeness Meter
- A Guide To Earn Reputation Points At Youth4work
- Prep Report: Mirrors Your Performance
- Compliments on Youth4work Profile
- What Is A yChallenge?
- 6 Definitive Ways For Effective Communication Skills
- We help Students Prepare to Compete in the Corporate World
- Relevant Jobs For College Students
- Performance Test by Youth4work Campus Solutions
- Finding The Best College Involves Right Information Source: Youth4work Does It
- The Next Step For Your Career Is To Choose Your Ideal College
- Know A College From Its Students and Alumnus
- RECRUITMENT OPTIMIZATION : WORK MAIL FEATURE ..!!!
- Managed Recruitment Services
- How To Submit A Job Post Successfully On Youth4Work
- Employer Branding - Employer Product Feature
- Corporate Premium Solutions: Explore, Adopt And Rule
- Tips On Curtailing Employee Turnover Costs
- For Recruiters: Build Up Your Company Profile
- Youth4work Talent Search And yMatch
- yAccess — Youth4work Top Recruiter Account
- Recruitment Optimization: WorkMail Feature
- Hiring The Right Talent Must Be Worth
- How To Find And Engage With Talents?
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- Are WorkMails Free For Companies And Youth?
- How To Find Local, Profiled, Ranked And Available Talent
- What Is yMatch On Youth4work?
- Recruiter’s Community
- WorkMails - Efficient And Affordable
- Unified Mailbox To Manage Conversations With Talent Pool
- My Candidate Pool – Stay Connected To Your Candidate
- Manage Job Postings On Youth4work
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- How To Use yAssess (Custom Tests) Tool?
- Custom yAssess — Your Own Testing World
- How Online Assessments Help In Campus Recruitment?
- FIXED TEST- A Self Assessment Test
- How Take Self Assessment Test On Youth4work?
- Custom Assessment Solution By Youth4work
- yAssess: Custom Tests Tool By Youth4work
- yAssess — Youth4work Assessment Delivery Capacities
- yAssess — FAQs on Youth4work Custom Online Assessments
Instructions To Allow Camera- Desktop View
Recruiters Satisfied With Work Mail Feature
Sectional Preparation For CAT @ Youth4work Platform: What Is It And How It Works?
Common Admission Test: Back to the Basics!
Before we proceed, it’s good to get back to the basics. Common Admission Test or CAT is simply the premier all India Management Entrance Exam. It is divided into 3 different sections- Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, and Logical Reasoning & Verbal Ability.
In order to qualify the CAT, you are required to secure minimum marks in each and every section separately. The minimum marks needed to qualify depends upon the relative difficulty level of the section compared to other sections of the test. Also, a candidate has to secure a minimum total cut off for the whole paper to earn GD/PI calls from Indian Institutes of Management.
Mock Tests are the most important tool for CAT aspirants to practice and improve. Many CAT Toppers have revealed that practicing through mock tests is the key to their success. They have shared a number of success stories on how mock tests catapulted them in the CAT exam Preparation.
CAT Mock Test comes with a set of questions in the same format, with the same difficulty level and time limit and is accompanied by varied topics. The different types of Mock Test include Full mock tests, Sectional Mock tests, and Topic-based Mock test.
Sectional Mock Test: What’s this?
Experts recommend the CAT aspirants to start the preparation with Sectional mock test.
Sectional Mock Test is the most helpful and imperative tool for CAT aspirants as it assists them by telling their level of preparation for each section of the CAT exam.
An elaborated report at the end of the mock test acts as an icing on the cake. Undeniably, relying upon a platform that highlights all your weaknesses and strengths along by guiding you is always be the best thing for you.
Youth4work, the platform that assists youth in several ways helps them to do sectional preparation for CAT as it understands that this is the staircase to advanced level. As soon as you attempt the mock test at the platform, it presents to you:
- The time taken to solve each section.
- The section you solved easily and the one that seemed hard to you
- Average time spent on each question in a section
- Your Accuracy level v/s number of attempts
Youth4work is the leading online portal for CAT preparation providing the best online test papers including Mock, Aptitude and Practice Tests. So, if you are wondering that exams have already knocked your window and you are not left with any alternative other than making heavy payments in coaching centers, we recommend you to start with sectional preparation of CAT at Youth4work Platform, sitting right in the cozy corner of your home.