- 4 Reasons To Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work
- Work Experience Matters
- Share Details To Get Contacted @ Y4W
- Know When Profile Is Viewed
- Know Your Visitors
- Profile Views In The Last 30 Days!
- Blog To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- How To Change Your Youth4work Profile Password?
- How To Take/Practice Prep Tests?
- Acknowledging yRank
- Youth4work Helps You To Showcase Your Talents
- Transparent Talent Display Window For You To Choose From
- List The Degrees And Certificates You Earned
- Perfectly Timed Mock Tests At Youth4work: Understand The Strategy & How It Works?
- Preparation For TOEIC @ Youth4work Platform: Know More
- Sectional Preparation For CAT @ Youth4work Platform: What Is It And How It Works?
- Approach Placements With Youth4work
- Encountered ‘Log-In Error’? Relax And Follow These Simple Steps To Troubleshoot
- Where To Find The Solutions Of Questions On Youth4work?
- 3 Reasons To Often Participate In Youth4work Talent Forums And Prep Tests
- Analyse Skill-Sets Or Talents To Be Showcased
- Define Yourself
- Don’t Hide Your Talents, Showcase It
- 4 Reasons to Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work!
- SBI PO Exam 2016: Know the Recent Changes in Pattern Here
- 4 Useful Tips to Prepare for Reasoning Section of SBI PO Preliminary Examination
- Now Design Your Own Mock Tests
- Online Talent Test — yTest Question Analysis And Rating
- Youth4Work Assessed Profile vs. Regular Online Profile
- Understand yTests — Online Talent Tests
- Psychometric Test On Youth4work
- Know How: Talent Score Distribution
- 10 Steps To Create A Strong Youth4work Profile
- How Y4W Verifies And Showcases Your Talent?
- Why should I join Youth4work
- Register As A Youth At Youth4work
- 7 Ways to Improve yRanks On Youth4work
- yTest: How The Online Talent Test Are Timed?
- Excel In SSC CGL Exams With Youth4work Prep Tests?
- How To Check Your Reputation Scores?
- What Is yTal Report On Youth4work?
- Youth4work Profile Popularity
- Understanding Youth4work Talent Forums.
- Online Assessed Profile — Youth4work Profile Completeness Meter
- A Guide To Earn Reputation Points At Youth4work
- Prep Report: Mirrors Your Performance
- Compliments on Youth4work Profile
- What Is A yChallenge?
- 6 Definitive Ways For Effective Communication Skills
- We help Students Prepare to Compete in the Corporate World
- Relevant Jobs For College Students
- Performance Test by Youth4work Campus Solutions
- Finding The Best College Involves Right Information Source: Youth4work Does It
- The Next Step For Your Career Is To Choose Your Ideal College
- Know A College From Its Students and Alumnus
- RECRUITMENT OPTIMIZATION : WORK MAIL FEATURE ..!!!
- Managed Recruitment Services
- How To Submit A Job Post Successfully On Youth4Work
- Employer Branding - Employer Product Feature
- Corporate Premium Solutions: Explore, Adopt And Rule
- Tips On Curtailing Employee Turnover Costs
- For Recruiters: Build Up Your Company Profile
- Youth4work Talent Search And yMatch
- yAccess — Youth4work Top Recruiter Account
- Recruitment Optimization: WorkMail Feature
- Hiring The Right Talent Must Be Worth
- How To Find And Engage With Talents?
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- Are WorkMails Free For Companies And Youth?
- How To Find Local, Profiled, Ranked And Available Talent
- What Is yMatch On Youth4work?
- Recruiter’s Community
- WorkMails - Efficient And Affordable
- Unified Mailbox To Manage Conversations With Talent Pool
- My Candidate Pool – Stay Connected To Your Candidate
- Manage Job Postings On Youth4work
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- How To Use yAssess (Custom Tests) Tool?
- Custom yAssess — Your Own Testing World
- How Online Assessments Help In Campus Recruitment?
- FIXED TEST- A Self Assessment Test
- How Take Self Assessment Test On Youth4work?
- Custom Assessment Solution By Youth4work
- yAssess: Custom Tests Tool By Youth4work
- yAssess — Youth4work Assessment Delivery Capacities
- yAssess — FAQs on Youth4work Custom Online Assessments
Instructions To Allow Camera- Desktop View
Recruiters Satisfied With Work Mail Feature
Register As A Youth At Youth4work
Step 1: Click on Register Free from the from the site header.
Step 2: You will see the following window to proceed. You need to select ‘Youth’ as the option if you are a student/job seeker/working professional/freelancer.
Step 3: In the next window, fill in your basic details:
Name: For employers, recruiters and other users to address you.
Email id: For receiving all update emails from Youth4work and opportunity emails from employers and recruiters
User Name: To login on the platform (your public profile URL will bear this user name, e.g. www.youth4work.com/y/sharadbharadva)
Password: Choose your login password carefully so that you don’t forget and accessibility becomes easy
Mobile No.: Enter your current mobile number only so that any employer or recruiter connects with you directly.
Step 4: In next window, fill in your Education Details
College Name: There are already 5900+ colleges registered on Youth4work. When you start typing your college’s name, you’ll see your the name in the list pop-down. Select your college. Entering correct college details is essential as some employers & recruiters are may be particular about candidates from certain colleges. You should enter the most recent college details during the registration process.
Select Degree: Enter your course, e.g. B.Tech — Bachelors of Technology or B.Com — Bachelors of Commerce. Entering the correct course name is essential as this is one of the most important criteria of talent searches by companies.
Specialization: Enter your specialization, e.g. Mechanical, IT, Electrical, etc.
Location: Your current location is automatically picked up by the system based on IP address. You can change the current location also. This field is important as location is one of the important criteria of talent searches by companies. (From the Edit Profile section, you can add 3 locations for work preference. This gets added to your job matching criteria)
Batch: Choose the starting and ending year of your most recent course stated above. This determines your course length and your passing out the year.
Step 5: In next window, enter your 5 perceived talents.
The system will ask your talents one by one. Once you start typing your talent, a pop-down list will appear. You can select one from them. There are already 5000+ talents listed on Yout4work by all the users. There are 250+ talents with yTests to assess your performance. Click here to see talents with yTests.
Entering correct talents is important for the Youth, as Talent is the most important criteria for candidate search by employers and recruiters.
These talents act as an additional set of skills that support your resume. Employers can gauge your abilities on the basis of your performance on that talent.
Registration on Youth4work is a definitive process for the Youth, as only based on the information entered by the youth shall he/she get relevant opportunities to access and apply.