- 4 Reasons To Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work
- Work Experience Matters
- Share Details To Get Contacted @ Y4W
- Know When Profile Is Viewed
- Know Your Visitors
- Profile Views In The Last 30 Days!
- Blog To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- How To Change Your Youth4work Profile Password?
- How To Take/Practice Prep Tests?
- Acknowledging yRank
- Youth4work Helps You To Showcase Your Talents
- Transparent Talent Display Window For You To Choose From
- List The Degrees And Certificates You Earned
- Perfectly Timed Mock Tests At Youth4work: Understand The Strategy & How It Works?
- Preparation For TOEIC @ Youth4work Platform: Know More
- Sectional Preparation For CAT @ Youth4work Platform: What Is It And How It Works?
- Approach Placements With Youth4work
- Encountered ‘Log-In Error’? Relax And Follow These Simple Steps To Troubleshoot
- Where To Find The Solutions Of Questions On Youth4work?
- 3 Reasons To Often Participate In Youth4work Talent Forums And Prep Tests
- Analyze Skill-Sets Or Talents To Be Showcased
- Define Yourself
- Don’t Hide Your Talents, Showcase It
- 4 Reasons to Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work!
- SBI PO Exam 2016: Know the Recent Changes in Pattern Here
- 4 Useful Tips to Prepare for Reasoning Section of SBI PO Preliminary Examination
- Now Design Your Own Mock Tests
- Online Talent Test — yTest Question Analysis And Rating
- Youth4Work Assessed Profile vs. Regular Online Profile
- Understand yTests — Online Talent Tests
- Psychometric Test On Youth4work
- Know-How: Talent Score Distribution
- 10 Steps To Create A Strong Youth4work Profile
- How Y4W Verifies And Showcases Your Talent?
- Why should I join Youth4work
- Register As A Youth At Youth4work
- 7 Ways to Improve yRanks On Youth4work
- yTest: How The Online Talent Test Are Timed?
- Excel In SSC CGL Exams With Youth4work Prep Tests?
- How To Check Your Reputation Scores?
- What Is a yTal Report On Youth4work?
- Youth4work Profile Popularity
- Understanding Youth4work Talent Forums.
- Online Assessed Profile — Youth4work Profile Completeness Meter
- A Guide To Earn Reputation Points At Youth4work
- Prep Report: Mirrors Your Performance
- Compliments on Youth4work Profile
- What Is A yChallenge?
- 6 Definitive Ways For Effective Communication Skills
- We help Students Prepare to Compete in the Corporate World
- Relevant Jobs For College Students
- Performance Test by Youth4work Campus Solutions
- Finding The Best College Involves Right Information Source: Youth4work Does It
- The Next Step For Your Career Is To Choose Your Ideal College
- Know A College From Its Students and Alumnus
- RECRUITMENT OPTIMIZATION: WORK MAIL FEATURE ..!!!
- Managed Recruitment Services
- How To Submit A Job Post Successfully On Youth4Work
- Employer Branding - Employer Product Feature
- Corporate Premium Solutions: Explore, Adopt And Rule
- Tips On Curtailing Employee Turnover Costs
- For Recruiters: Build Up Your Company Profile
- Youth4work Talent Search And yMatch
- yAccess — Youth4work Top Recruiter Account
- Recruitment Optimization: WorkMail Feature
- Hiring The Right Talent Must Be Worth
- How To Find And Engage With Talents?
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- Are WorkMails Free For Companies And Youth?
- How To Find Local, Profiled, Ranked And Available Talent
- What Is yMatch On Youth4work?
- Recruiter’s Community
- WorkMails - Efficient And Affordable
- Unified Mailbox To Manage Conversations With Talent Pool
- My Candidate Pool – Stay Connected To Your Candidate
- Manage Job Postings On Youth4work
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- How To Use yAssess (Custom Tests) Tool?
- Custom yAssess — Your Own Testing World
- How Online Assessments Help In Campus Recruitment?
- FIXED TEST- A Self Assessment Test
- How Take Self Assessment Test On Youth4work?
- Custom Assessment Solution By Youth4work
- yAssess: Custom Tests Tool By Youth4work
- yAssess — Youth4work Assessment Delivery Capacities
- yAssess — FAQs on Youth4work Custom Online Assessments
Preparation For TOEIC @ Youth4work Platform: Know More
If you are planning to study abroad, it’s evident that you would have realized a myriad of reasons to pursue higher studies abroad. Implausibly, the reasons are too many starting right from experiencing an inexplicable way of teaching to taking the ultimate test of assessing your self-reliance in a new country of prospects.
Since communication is a lifeline in order to survive anywhere in the world, it’s significant to learn the specific language of a country, you are planning to study in.
English Language Test, Test of English for International Communication or TOEIC is specifically designed to evaluate the everyday English skills of people working in an international environment. Let’s understand TOEIC more.
Different Forms of TOEIC
Test of English for International Communication has different forms. The different forms of the test make sure that any individual appearing in the exam shall be refined from every aspect. Below mentioned are the divergent forms of TOEIC, one has to go through:
1) TOEIC Listening & Reading Test: The test comes with two equally graded tests of comprehension assessment activities. These activities amount to a total of approx. 990 score.
2) Newer TOEIC Speaking & Writing Test: In this test, pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar, fluency, overall coherence, and familiarity with sentence organization is evaluated. All the above-mentioned sections in the test constitute to form a possible score of 400.
Preparation Tests are best to identify oneself and know the weak spots. For clearing the TOEIC with good rank, it has to be understood that each and every section of this language such as vocabulary, pronunciation, sentence formation and punctuation is important, thus can’t be overlooked.
Youth4work understands the worth, word “practice” carries with itself since it’s scientifically proven that if you do something for the second time, you become better at it and ultimately the best with more practice. Thus, with its TOEIC preparation tests, it aims to make the aspirants familiar with the technique of test-taking and presenting in front of them an elaborated graph highlighting all the weak and powerful areas of an aspirant. Below is the graph for your reference.
The graph discloses the information on 3 parameters mentioned below:
- Vertical Axis depicts – Average time taken per question
- Horizontal Axis depicts – Accuracy
- Blue bubble depicts – Percentile score
Above all, the experts that come on the platform through discussions and debates guide the aspirants in the best possible manner.