- 4 Reasons To Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work
- Work Experience Matters
- Share Details To Get Contacted @ Y4W
- Know When Profile Is Viewed
- Know Your Visitors
- Profile Views In The Last 30 Days!
- Blog To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- How To Change Your Youth4work Profile Password?
- How To Take/Practice Prep Tests?
- Acknowledging yRank
- Youth4work Helps You To Showcase Your Talents
- Transparent Talent Display Window For You To Choose From
- List The Degrees And Certificates You Earned
- Perfectly Timed Mock Tests At Youth4work: Understand The Strategy & How It Works?
- Preparation For TOEIC @ Youth4work Platform: Know More
- Sectional Preparation For CAT @ Youth4work Platform: What Is It And How It Works?
- Approach Placements With Youth4work
- Encountered ‘Log-In Error’? Relax And Follow These Simple Steps To Troubleshoot
- Where To Find The Solutions Of Questions On Youth4work?
- 3 Reasons To Often Participate In Youth4work Talent Forums And Prep Tests
- Analyse Skill-Sets Or Talents To Be Showcased
- Define Yourself
- Don’t Hide Your Talents, Showcase It
- 4 Reasons to Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work!
- SBI PO Exam 2016: Know the Recent Changes in Pattern Here
- 4 Useful Tips to Prepare for Reasoning Section of SBI PO Preliminary Examination
- Now Design Your Own Mock Tests
- Online Talent Test — yTest Question Analysis And Rating
- Youth4Work Assessed Profile vs. Regular Online Profile
- Understand yTests — Online Talent Tests
- Psychometric Test On Youth4work
- Know How: Talent Score Distribution
- 10 Steps To Create A Strong Youth4work Profile
- How Y4W Verifies And Showcases Your Talent?
- Why should I join Youth4work
- Register As A Youth At Youth4work
- 7 Ways to Improve yRanks On Youth4work
- yTest: How The Online Talent Test Are Timed?
- Excel In SSC CGL Exams With Youth4work Prep Tests?
- How To Check Your Reputation Scores?
- What Is yTal Report On Youth4work?
- Youth4work Profile Popularity
- Understanding Youth4work Talent Forums.
- Online Assessed Profile — Youth4work Profile Completeness Meter
- A Guide To Earn Reputation Points At Youth4work
- Prep Report: Mirrors Your Performance
- Compliments on Youth4work Profile
- What Is A yChallenge?
- 6 Definitive Ways For Effective Communication Skills
- We help Students Prepare to Compete in the Corporate World
- Relevant Jobs For College Students
- Performance Test by Youth4work Campus Solutions
- Finding The Best College Involves Right Information Source: Youth4work Does It
- The Next Step For Your Career Is To Choose Your Ideal College
- Know A College From Its Students and Alumnus
- RECRUITMENT OPTIMIZATION : WORK MAIL FEATURE ..!!!
- Managed Recruitment Services
- How To Submit A Job Post Successfully On Youth4Work
- Employer Branding - Employer Product Feature
- Corporate Premium Solutions: Explore, Adopt And Rule
- Tips On Curtailing Employee Turnover Costs
- For Recruiters: Build Up Your Company Profile
- Youth4work Talent Search And yMatch
- yAccess — Youth4work Top Recruiter Account
- Recruitment Optimization: WorkMail Feature
- Hiring The Right Talent Must Be Worth
- How To Find And Engage With Talents?
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- Are WorkMails Free For Companies And Youth?
- How To Find Local, Profiled, Ranked And Available Talent
- What Is yMatch On Youth4work?
- Recruiter’s Community
- WorkMails - Efficient And Affordable
- Unified Mailbox To Manage Conversations With Talent Pool
- My Candidate Pool – Stay Connected To Your Candidate
- Manage Job Postings On Youth4work
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- How To Use yAssess (Custom Tests) Tool?
- Custom yAssess — Your Own Testing World
- How Online Assessments Help In Campus Recruitment?
- FIXED TEST- A Self Assessment Test
- How Take Self Assessment Test On Youth4work?
- Custom Assessment Solution By Youth4work
- yAssess: Custom Tests Tool By Youth4work
- yAssess — Youth4work Assessment Delivery Capacities
- yAssess — FAQs on Youth4work Custom Online Assessments
Instructions To Allow Camera- Desktop View
Recruiters Satisfied With Work Mail Feature
Prep Report: Mirrors Your Performance
Youth4work Prep tests have a wide range of mock tests for competitive exams aspirants to practice their skills and prepare for the final exam. One of the most important features of the Prep tests is ‘My Report’ — your performance report.
How to access your Prep Report?
- Prep Report is a comprehensive single report for all the analysis of all the practice tests for all the exams you are preparing for.
- Once you finish any practice test session, you will be automatically redirected to your prep report.
- Or you can go to the report directly from the Prep tests home page. Click on the “My Report” button. (you will have to sign in with your credentials)
- Or you can land on your prep report by clicking the link in any email or sms communications from Youth4work. (you will have to sign in with your credentials)
What are the parts of Prep Report?
Your prep report looks like below, when you land on it:
Key elements of the prep report are:
- Report Filters to select Category, Exam and Section
- Other Exams from the same Category, to prepare more!
- Test Reports analysis of the selected exam and section
- Questions & Answers analysis for revision
Let us understand each section in brief. You will understand more once you start using it.
1 — Report Filters
- This is the first and important step. All the reports (speed-accuracy-score analysis and question answer analysis) are based on these filters.
- Every exam is assigned a particular category and it has few sections (each section has few topics).
- You will only see those categories, exams and sections of the exams for which you have taken the Prep tests.
- When you land on the Prep report, the default selection of the filters is based on the last exam and section you were practicing for.
- Choose the Category, Test (Exam), and Module (Section) of the exam you wish to, as shown in above short animation.
2 — Test Categories
- Based on your selection of Category, your exam filter will show the exams you have been practicing for.
- The system will also show you all other popular competitive exams under the same category for you to start practicing them if you feel interested.
- The idea is — most exams under a category have similar sections and topics, and hence your practice of these exams will help you improve your knowledge and performance.
- You can explore any related exam and sections within directly, without going back to Prep Home page and searching for particular exam.
3 — Test Reports for Questions Attempted:
This is marked with a red colored number 1 in the report, and can be expanded and collapsed.
Based on the selection of report filters, 3 different reports are generated for you to analyze your performance.
3.1 — Summarize Reports:
With this report, you can understand your relative speed, accuracy and score amongst all the sections of an exam, indicating you to focus and improve on specific sections.
This report is at the Exam Level and shows a graph of Speed vs Accuracy for all the sections in the exam — e.g. Below is a snapshot of summarized report for IBPS PO Prelim Exam
- This graph has 3 parameters:
- The vertical axis shows your Speed — Average Time per Question — in a particular module/section. Lesser the average time, faster you are in answering the questions. (This is an average of your speed for all topics under that section)
- The horizontal axis shows your Accuracy — Correct vs Total — in a particular module/section. (This is an average of your accuracy for all topics under that section)
- The blue bubble depicts your Percentile Score. Bigger the bubble, higher your score. (This is an average of your Score for all topics under that section)
When you scroll down in this report, you will find the sections and their numbers for speed-accuracy-score with a ‘Take Test’ link to practice any section directly.
3.2 — Speed (Time Taken) Analysis:
With this report, you can understand your relative speed amongst all the topics of a section, indicating you to focus and improve on specific topics.
This report is at the Section Level and shows a comparative graph of Speed (Time Taken) for all the topics in a section — e.g. Below is a snapshot of Speed analysis for IBPS PO Prelim Exam’s Reasoning Ability section
- The graph shows, for each topic in a section, your average time per question (ATT) as compared to the average time per question of the all the test-takers (global).
- For a particular topic, if your ATT is lower than the global ATT, you have shown higher speed in solving questions than others.
- The average of the speeds of all the topics is your speed for that section, and is shown in Summarize Report.
When you scroll down in this report, you will find the topics and your Speed with a ‘Take Test’ link to practice any topic directly.
3.3 — Percentile Score (Rank):
With this report, you can understand your Percentile score (relative rank) in all the topics of a section, indicating you to focus and improve on specific topics.
This report is also at the Section Level and shows a comparative graph of your Percentile Score — i.e Rank for all the topics in a section — e.g. Below is a snapshot of Rank analysis for IBPS PO Prelim Exam’s Reasoning Ability section
- The percentile score represents your percentage test score compared to the scores of other test takers.
- Percentile Rank indicate the percentage of people who have lower test scores than you — e.g. If your percentile score for any topic is 33.78, it means you are better than 33.77% of test-takers for that topic.
- Hence, this helps to understand your relative position w.r.t. other test takers. One might score 80% in the test but if his percentile is 70, it means 30% of the test-takers are still ahead of you and overall scores of the people are high.
- The average of the percentile scores of all the topics is your percentile score for that section, and is shown in Summarize Report.
When you scroll down in this report, you will find the topics and your Percentile Scores with a ‘Take Test’ link to practice any topic directly.
4 — Questions & Answers Analysis:
This is marked with a red colored number 2 in the report, and can be expanded and collapsed as required.
This is the most important section from where you can revise all the questions you attempted while practicing for an exam. Based on the selection of report filters, questions from the selected Section are loaded.
Here’s a quick snapshot of the entire Q&A review and learning process.
Click on the Q&A Analysis box to expand it down as shown above to see detailed analytics on it.
- The incorrect answered questions are marked in Red and correct ones are marked in Green on the left side of the question box itself! This makes review process easy.
- On the right side, each question shows how Easy or Hard it was and also your time vs. global avg. time to attempt the question. So you understand if you rushed in answering a question or were too slow and spent much time on it.
- Scroll down to click on ‘See More’ button to load more attempted questions.
- As soon as you hover the mouse on any question, it shows a Blue expand arrow pointing downwards. Click on any question to see its analysis.
- You see the percentage of people who chose the correct as well as incorrect answer options. This helps to determine the hardness of the question.
- You see the distribution of time taken by people to attempt the question. It is always a normal distribution for questions with high attempts. Based on this data, the timing for every question is automatically determined by the system (machine learning).
- You see the people preparing for this exam and have recently attempted that question. You can click on their names to visit their profiles and connect with them via WorkMails if you wish to.
- You also see the recent geographical locations from where the question has been attempted. On deep analysis of this data, it helps in understanding demographic behaviour of exam aspirants.
- For every question, people can post there are tips & tricks / solution / comment / feedback section. You can also post and contribute to help other aspirants.
So this is how Your Prep Report helps you to understand your performance during practice for any exam so that you can improve and crack it!
All the best for your preparation!