- 4 Reasons To Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work
- Work Experience Matters
- Share Details To Get Contacted @ Y4W
- Know When Profile Is Viewed
- Know Your Visitors
- Profile Views In The Last 30 Days!
- Blog To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- How To Change Your Youth4work Profile Password?
- How To Take/Practice Prep Tests?
- Acknowledging yRank
- Youth4work Helps You To Showcase Your Talents
- Transparent Talent Display Window For You To Choose From
- List The Degrees And Certificates You Earned
- Perfectly Timed Mock Tests At Youth4work: Understand The Strategy & How It Works?
- Preparation For TOEIC @ Youth4work Platform: Know More
- Sectional Preparation For CAT @ Youth4work Platform: What Is It And How It Works?
- Approach Placements With Youth4work
- Encountered ‘Log-In Error’? Relax And Follow These Simple Steps To Troubleshoot
- Where To Find The Solutions Of Questions On Youth4work?
- 3 Reasons To Often Participate In Youth4work Talent Forums And Prep Tests
- Analyse Skill-Sets Or Talents To Be Showcased
- Define Yourself
- Don’t Hide Your Talents, Showcase It
- 4 Reasons to Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work!
- SBI PO Exam 2016: Know the Recent Changes in Pattern Here
- 4 Useful Tips to Prepare for Reasoning Section of SBI PO Preliminary Examination
- Now Design Your Own Mock Tests
- Online Talent Test — yTest Question Analysis And Rating
- Youth4Work Assessed Profile vs. Regular Online Profile
- Understand yTests — Online Talent Tests
- Psychometric Test On Youth4work
- Know How: Talent Score Distribution
- 10 Steps To Create A Strong Youth4work Profile
- How Y4W Verifies And Showcases Your Talent?
- Why should I join Youth4work
- Register As A Youth At Youth4work
- 7 Ways to Improve yRanks On Youth4work
- yTest: How The Online Talent Test Are Timed?
- Excel In SSC CGL Exams With Youth4work Prep Tests?
- How To Check Your Reputation Scores?
- What Is yTal Report On Youth4work?
- Youth4work Profile Popularity
- Understanding Youth4work Talent Forums.
- Online Assessed Profile — Youth4work Profile Completeness Meter
- A Guide To Earn Reputation Points At Youth4work
- Prep Report: Mirrors Your Performance
- Compliments on Youth4work Profile
- What Is A yChallenge?
- 6 Definitive Ways For Effective Communication Skills
- We help Students Prepare to Compete in the Corporate World
- Relevant Jobs For College Students
- Performance Test by Youth4work Campus Solutions
- Finding The Best College Involves Right Information Source: Youth4work Does It
- The Next Step For Your Career Is To Choose Your Ideal College
- Know A College From Its Students and Alumnus
- RECRUITMENT OPTIMIZATION : WORK MAIL FEATURE ..!!!
- Managed Recruitment Services
- How To Submit A Job Post Successfully On Youth4Work
- Employer Branding - Employer Product Feature
- Corporate Premium Solutions: Explore, Adopt And Rule
- Tips On Curtailing Employee Turnover Costs
- For Recruiters: Build Up Your Company Profile
- Youth4work Talent Search And yMatch
- yAccess — Youth4work Top Recruiter Account
- Recruitment Optimization: WorkMail Feature
- Hiring The Right Talent Must Be Worth
- How To Find And Engage With Talents?
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- Are WorkMails Free For Companies And Youth?
- How To Find Local, Profiled, Ranked And Available Talent
- What Is yMatch On Youth4work?
- Recruiter’s Community
- WorkMails - Efficient And Affordable
- Unified Mailbox To Manage Conversations With Talent Pool
- My Candidate Pool – Stay Connected To Your Candidate
- Manage Job Postings On Youth4work
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- How To Use yAssess (Custom Tests) Tool?
- Custom yAssess — Your Own Testing World
- How Online Assessments Help In Campus Recruitment?
- FIXED TEST- A Self Assessment Test
- How Take Self Assessment Test On Youth4work?
- Custom Assessment Solution By Youth4work
- yAssess: Custom Tests Tool By Youth4work
- yAssess — Youth4work Assessment Delivery Capacities
- yAssess — FAQs on Youth4work Custom Online Assessments
Instructions To Allow Camera- Desktop View
Recruiters Satisfied With Work Mail Feature
How To Take/Practice Prep Tests?
Simple guide to attempt questions and see performance reports
Step 1 — Sign in or Register on Youth4work
Step 2 — Select the Prep Tests from your Dashboard
- This will open the home page for Prep Tests.
Step 3 — Select the Exam Category
- There are 18 different categories of competitive exams to choose from, including Government Jobs, Bank Papers, Management, Engineering, Placement Papers, Railways, Defence, Law, etc.
- Inside each category, five (5) exams are listed. All other exams in a category can be seen by clicking on ‘See More’ link.
- If your exam appears directly in the category box, click on it to start your practice.
- The exam structure is as follows: Exam >> Section >> Topics
Step 4 — Select the exam from the list
- Forums can be used to discuss topics related to the exam.
Step 5 — Start your “Take Mock Test” Button
- After choosing your exam, click on ‘Take Mock Test’ to attempt questions from all sections in the exam.
- Alternatively, to practice any particular section, you can click on ‘Take Test’ for any section.
- Sectional test covers various Topics which can be practiced individually by clicking on Section Name.
Step 6 — Mock Tests — Select the exam paper pattern
- Select the number of questions to be covered in each section in this step and click on “Start test” button. Read more on the modification of the test here.
Step 7 — Attempt the questions
- Give the answer by clicking on any option. The test timing and hardness are dynamic, based on the attempted questions. This is called Adaptive timing as mentioned earlier.
Step 8 — Analyse the question and give feedback
Step 9 — Finish and see report
- At any point, if you wish to end the practice in the middle itself, click on ‘Finish and See Report’ button, visible after any question attempt.
- This will lead you to your Prep Report directly.
- What are Prep Tests?
- Attempting Questions in Prep Tests
- How to check my practice tests report — My Report or Prep Report?
- How to make payments for Youth4work Prep Tests?
For any queries, mail to email@example.com