- 4 Reasons To Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work
- Work Experience Matters
- Share Details To Get Contacted @ Y4W
- Know When Profile Is Viewed
- Know Your Visitors
- Profile Views In The Last 30 Days!
- Blog To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- How To Change Your Youth4work Profile Password?
- How To Take/Practice Prep Tests?
- Acknowledging yRank
- Youth4work Helps You To Showcase Your Talents
- Transparent Talent Display Window For You To Choose From
- List The Degrees And Certificates You Earned
- Perfectly Timed Mock Tests At Youth4work: Understand The Strategy & How It Works?
- Preparation For TOEIC @ Youth4work Platform: Know More
- Sectional Preparation For CAT @ Youth4work Platform: What Is It And How It Works?
- Approach Placements With Youth4work
- Encountered ‘Log-In Error’? Relax And Follow These Simple Steps To Troubleshoot
- Where To Find The Solutions Of Questions On Youth4work?
- 3 Reasons To Often Participate In Youth4work Talent Forums And Prep Tests
- Analyze Skill-Sets Or Talents To Be Showcased
- Define Yourself
- Don’t Hide Your Talents, Showcase It
- 4 Reasons to Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work!
- SBI PO Exam 2016: Know the Recent Changes in Pattern Here
- 4 Useful Tips to Prepare for Reasoning Section of SBI PO Preliminary Examination
- Now Design Your Own Mock Tests
- Online Talent Test — yTest Question Analysis And Rating
- Youth4Work Assessed Profile vs. Regular Online Profile
- Understand yTests — Online Talent Tests
- Psychometric Test On Youth4work
- Know-How: Talent Score Distribution
- 10 Steps To Create A Strong Youth4work Profile
- How Y4W Verifies And Showcases Your Talent?
- Why should I join Youth4work
- Register As A Youth At Youth4work
- 7 Ways to Improve yRanks On Youth4work
- yTest: How The Online Talent Test Are Timed?
- Excel In SSC CGL Exams With Youth4work Prep Tests?
- How To Check Your Reputation Scores?
- What Is a yTal Report On Youth4work?
- Youth4work Profile Popularity
- Understanding Youth4work Talent Forums.
- Online Assessed Profile — Youth4work Profile Completeness Meter
- A Guide To Earn Reputation Points At Youth4work
- Prep Report: Mirrors Your Performance
- Compliments on Youth4work Profile
- What Is A yChallenge?
- 6 Definitive Ways For Effective Communication Skills
- We help Students Prepare to Compete in the Corporate World
- Relevant Jobs For College Students
- Performance Test by Youth4work Campus Solutions
- Finding The Best College Involves Right Information Source: Youth4work Does It
- The Next Step For Your Career Is To Choose Your Ideal College
- Know A College From Its Students and Alumnus
- RECRUITMENT OPTIMIZATION: WORK MAIL FEATURE ..!!!
- Managed Recruitment Services
- How To Submit A Job Post Successfully On Youth4Work
- Employer Branding - Employer Product Feature
- Corporate Premium Solutions: Explore, Adopt And Rule
- Tips On Curtailing Employee Turnover Costs
- For Recruiters: Build Up Your Company Profile
- Youth4work Talent Search And yMatch
- yAccess — Youth4work Top Recruiter Account
- Recruitment Optimization: WorkMail Feature
- Hiring The Right Talent Must Be Worth
- How To Find And Engage With Talents?
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- Are WorkMails Free For Companies And Youth?
- How To Find Local, Profiled, Ranked And Available Talent
- What Is yMatch On Youth4work?
- Recruiter’s Community
- WorkMails - Efficient And Affordable
- Unified Mailbox To Manage Conversations With Talent Pool
- My Candidate Pool – Stay Connected To Your Candidate
- Manage Job Postings On Youth4work
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- How To Use yAssess (Custom Tests) Tool?
- Custom yAssess — Your Own Testing World
- How Online Assessments Help In Campus Recruitment?
- FIXED TEST- A Self Assessment Test
- How Take Self Assessment Test On Youth4work?
- Custom Assessment Solution By Youth4work
- yAssess: Custom Tests Tool By Youth4work
- yAssess — Youth4work Assessment Delivery Capacities
- yAssess — FAQs on Youth4work Custom Online Assessments
Compliments on Youth4work Profile
When somebody commends you and others are able to see it too, that’s the best laurel you get. These commendations bring about an edge of subjective evaluation of your profile by employers or recruiters.
What is a Compliment?
A compliment is a note of representation qualifying certain characteristics in favor of someone or something. In Youth4work’s context, a compliment is a note written by any youth or employer recognizing your talents on your public profile. When anyone visits your public profile, often they would like to see if anyone else has spoken about your talents. Mostly, compliments come automatically and they have a good impact on your profile.
In compliment, the person can write about how the other person has used or uses that particular talent in current and past working, quoting examples, problems and solutions given, results produced, etc.
A compliment is different from a Social Vouch, which is sharing a youth’s talent on social networks.
Whom to ask for a compliment?
- It is important to list whom you want to get compliments from. Normally, people who value your talent, work and or services, such as managers, colleagues, co-workers, customers, and clients can compliment you well. To have people from your working group on Youth4work is beneficial that ways. Ask your friends and colleagues to create their profile today.
- Also, you may contact youth from your talent communities and discussion forums, with whom you interact on various topics. How to contact them? Send direct WorkMail to them through the ‘Send Mail’ option on their profile page. You may customize the message in the mail with specifics on which of the talents you want them to compliment. Ask them to mention how they see you using your talent at studies in college, at work while dealing with problems, driving results, etc.
- It is great to have a range of compliments for one talent, but too many compliments may project your profile as too much showy.
- Moreover, also complimenting others first for their talents in the manner explained above increases your chances to receive compliments in return 🙂
How to recommend on Youth4work?
Go to the youth’s public profile, the one whom you want to compliment. In the talent profile section, locate the talent you want to write a compliment for.
e.g. English Language talent of youth. Click on ‘compliment’ or anywhere on the talent. A dialogue box will open below.
Write your compliment for the youth and click the ‘Compliment’ button. The recommendation will be added to the youth’s profile. You may also do a social vouch for the youth through Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
e.g. Rachit Jain complimenting another youth for Marketing
An email notification goes to the youth as and when anyone compliments any of his talents.
Benefits of Compliments on Youth4work
- Though compliments are not objectively evaluative, they add to your profile strength. Compliments act as references for employers and recruiters.
- Sometimes, good compliments can earn you promotions.
- A compliment is one of the criteria for an increase in yRank for a talent. So get as many compliments as you can 🙂
Your compliments can create a nice story for your profile. Compliment others and get Compliments now!