- 4 Reasons To Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work
- Work Experience Matters
- Share Details To Get Contacted @ Y4W
- Know When Profile Is Viewed
- Know Your Visitors
- Profile Views In The Last 30 Days!
- Blog To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- How To Change Your Youth4work Profile Password?
- How To Take/Practice Prep Tests?
- Acknowledging yRank
- Youth4work Helps You To Showcase Your Talents
- Transparent Talent Display Window For You To Choose From
- List The Degrees And Certificates You Earned
- Perfectly Timed Mock Tests At Youth4work: Understand The Strategy & How It Works?
- Preparation For TOEIC @ Youth4work Platform: Know More
- Sectional Preparation For CAT @ Youth4work Platform: What Is It And How It Works?
- Approach Placements With Youth4work
- Encountered ‘Log-In Error’? Relax And Follow These Simple Steps To Troubleshoot
- Where To Find The Solutions Of Questions On Youth4work?
- 3 Reasons To Often Participate In Youth4work Talent Forums And Prep Tests
- Analyse Skill-Sets Or Talents To Be Showcased
- Define Yourself
- Don’t Hide Your Talents, Showcase It
- 4 Reasons to Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work!
- SBI PO Exam 2016: Know the Recent Changes in Pattern Here
- 4 Useful Tips to Prepare for Reasoning Section of SBI PO Preliminary Examination
- Now Design Your Own Mock Tests
- Online Talent Test — yTest Question Analysis And Rating
- Youth4Work Assessed Profile vs. Regular Online Profile
- Understand yTests — Online Talent Tests
- Psychometric Test On Youth4work
- Know How: Talent Score Distribution
- 10 Steps To Create A Strong Youth4work Profile
- How Y4W Verifies And Showcases Your Talent?
- Why should I join Youth4work
- Register As A Youth At Youth4work
- 7 Ways to Improve yRanks On Youth4work
- yTest: How The Online Talent Test Are Timed?
- Excel In SSC CGL Exams With Youth4work Prep Tests?
- How To Check Your Reputation Scores?
- What Is yTal Report On Youth4work?
- Youth4work Profile Popularity
- Understanding Youth4work Talent Forums.
- Online Assessed Profile — Youth4work Profile Completeness Meter
- A Guide To Earn Reputation Points At Youth4work
- Prep Report: Mirrors Your Performance
- Compliments on Youth4work Profile
- What Is A yChallenge?
- 6 Definitive Ways For Effective Communication Skills
- We help Students Prepare to Compete in the Corporate World
- Relevant Jobs For College Students
- Performance Test by Youth4work Campus Solutions
- Finding The Best College Involves Right Information Source: Youth4work Does It
- The Next Step For Your Career Is To Choose Your Ideal College
- Know A College From Its Students and Alumnus
- RECRUITMENT OPTIMIZATION : WORK MAIL FEATURE ..!!!
- Managed Recruitment Services
- How To Submit A Job Post Successfully On Youth4Work
- Employer Branding - Employer Product Feature
- Corporate Premium Solutions: Explore, Adopt And Rule
- Tips On Curtailing Employee Turnover Costs
- For Recruiters: Build Up Your Company Profile
- Youth4work Talent Search And yMatch
- yAccess — Youth4work Top Recruiter Account
- Recruitment Optimization: WorkMail Feature
- Hiring The Right Talent Must Be Worth
- How To Find And Engage With Talents?
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- Are WorkMails Free For Companies And Youth?
- How To Find Local, Profiled, Ranked And Available Talent
- What Is yMatch On Youth4work?
- Recruiter’s Community
- WorkMails - Efficient And Affordable
- Unified Mailbox To Manage Conversations With Talent Pool
- My Candidate Pool – Stay Connected To Your Candidate
- Manage Job Postings On Youth4work
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- How To Use yAssess (Custom Tests) Tool?
- Custom yAssess — Your Own Testing World
- How Online Assessments Help In Campus Recruitment?
- FIXED TEST- A Self Assessment Test
- How Take Self Assessment Test On Youth4work?
- Custom Assessment Solution By Youth4work
- yAssess: Custom Tests Tool By Youth4work
- yAssess — Youth4work Assessment Delivery Capacities
- yAssess — FAQs on Youth4work Custom Online Assessments
Instructions To Allow Camera- Desktop View
Recruiters Satisfied With Work Mail Feature
yRank is an algorithm that creates a real-time competition between youth for talent leadership. The algorithm is continuously learning from youth interactions on the platform and getting well versed about how to rank each user.
The Most Common Question of all Users:
Q: I want to know the criteria of providing yrank,on which basis it is provided.?? I have seen profile of top rankers’, they complete only 40% test and have better rank than me whether achieved 65% in that test…. Please make it clear so that I can improve my rank.
Here is an article for you to understand “yRank” better
Whenever you attempt a yTest, the grade is allotted, named as “yScore” which is provided with yRank (in 3 scenarios) and a performance report. Might be your yScore is not good enough for a good rank but you still able to manage a high yRank.
3 Scenarios of yRank:
- World yRank shows your rank worldwide
- College yRank shows your rank among your college students
- City yRank shows your rank among the users of the same city
It is just because yRank doesn’t only depend upon yScore. yRank for any talent considers yTest score, profile completeness, activeness, social compliments, and other parameters.
yScoreschanges over time: Each of our tests gets more talented every day, as new questions are added and more people answer each question, helping us understand their difficulty level. This means your score will naturally change slightly over time, as more people take each test. Take tests periodically as you learn to keep your scores up to date.
yRank is the cumulative rank that a youth acquires for a talent, by putting in the efforts on various attributes of his/her profile. yRank is a feature, unique to only Youth4work platform, that suggests a youth to develop or work on the specific talent in order to present oneself for better career opportunities.
yRank depends upon your overall performance in Youth4work. There are 7 factors to improve your yRank. Focus on these and you can see visible results:
- yScore through yTests — The most important factor
- Reputation Points via Talent Forums
- Profile Completeness
- Activeness in Youth4work
- Social Vouch
- Premium Profile
Fluctuation in yRank:
Q: What if I have tried to increase my yRank by considering all these factors but still my rank drops?
Answer: DUE TO HUGE COMPETITION
Not only you are trying to improve your rank, there is a huge competition. You are competing with nearby 3.3 million users.
Solution : Your Continuous Participation in Youth4work Platform
Attempt more and more online talent test, answer and ask questions in forums, update and complete your profile, write blogs, try mock test of any competitive examination and explore our online certification courses.
Exported from Medium on November 1, 2018.