- 4 Reasons To Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work
- Work Experience Matters
- Share Details To Get Contacted @ Y4W
- Know When Profile Is Viewed
- Know Your Visitors
- Profile Views In The Last 30 Days!
- Blog To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- How To Change Your Youth4work Profile Password?
- How To Take/Practice Prep Tests?
- Acknowledging yRank
- Youth4work Helps You To Showcase Your Talents
- Transparent Talent Display Window For You To Choose From
- List The Degrees And Certificates You Earned
- Perfectly Timed Mock Tests At Youth4work: Understand The Strategy & How It Works?
- Preparation For TOEIC @ Youth4work Platform: Know More
- Sectional Preparation For CAT @ Youth4work Platform: What Is It And How It Works?
- Approach Placements With Youth4work
- Encountered ‘Log-In Error’? Relax And Follow These Simple Steps To Troubleshoot
- Where To Find The Solutions Of Questions On Youth4work?
- 3 Reasons To Often Participate In Youth4work Talent Forums And Prep Tests
- Analyse Skill-Sets Or Talents To Be Showcased
- Define Yourself
- Don’t Hide Your Talents, Showcase It
- 4 Reasons to Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work!
- SBI PO Exam 2016: Know the Recent Changes in Pattern Here
- 4 Useful Tips to Prepare for Reasoning Section of SBI PO Preliminary Examination
- Now Design Your Own Mock Tests
- Online Talent Test — yTest Question Analysis And Rating
- Youth4Work Assessed Profile vs. Regular Online Profile
- Understand yTests — Online Talent Tests
- Psychometric Test On Youth4work
- Know How: Talent Score Distribution
- 10 Steps To Create A Strong Youth4work Profile
- How Y4W Verifies And Showcases Your Talent?
- Why should I join Youth4work
- Register As A Youth At Youth4work
- 7 Ways to Improve yRanks On Youth4work
- yTest: How The Online Talent Test Are Timed?
- Excel In SSC CGL Exams With Youth4work Prep Tests?
- How To Check Your Reputation Scores?
- What Is yTal Report On Youth4work?
- Youth4work Profile Popularity
- Understanding Youth4work Talent Forums.
- Online Assessed Profile — Youth4work Profile Completeness Meter
- A Guide To Earn Reputation Points At Youth4work
- Prep Report: Mirrors Your Performance
- Compliments on Youth4work Profile
- What Is A yChallenge?
- 6 Definitive Ways For Effective Communication Skills
- We help Students Prepare to Compete in the Corporate World
- Relevant Jobs For College Students
- Performance Test by Youth4work Campus Solutions
- Finding The Best College Involves Right Information Source: Youth4work Does It
- The Next Step For Your Career Is To Choose Your Ideal College
- Know A College From Its Students and Alumnus
- RECRUITMENT OPTIMIZATION : WORK MAIL FEATURE ..!!!
- Managed Recruitment Services
- How To Submit A Job Post Successfully On Youth4Work
- Employer Branding - Employer Product Feature
- Corporate Premium Solutions: Explore, Adopt And Rule
- Tips On Curtailing Employee Turnover Costs
- For Recruiters: Build Up Your Company Profile
- Youth4work Talent Search And yMatch
- yAccess — Youth4work Top Recruiter Account
- Recruitment Optimization: WorkMail Feature
- Hiring The Right Talent Must Be Worth
- How To Find And Engage With Talents?
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- Are WorkMails Free For Companies And Youth?
- How To Find Local, Profiled, Ranked And Available Talent
- What Is yMatch On Youth4work?
- Recruiter’s Community
- WorkMails - Efficient And Affordable
- Unified Mailbox To Manage Conversations With Talent Pool
- My Candidate Pool – Stay Connected To Your Candidate
- Manage Job Postings On Youth4work
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- How To Use yAssess (Custom Tests) Tool?
- Custom yAssess — Your Own Testing World
- How Online Assessments Help In Campus Recruitment?
- FIXED TEST- A Self Assessment Test
- How Take Self Assessment Test On Youth4work?
- Custom Assessment Solution By Youth4work
- yAssess: Custom Tests Tool By Youth4work
- yAssess — Youth4work Assessment Delivery Capacities
- yAssess — FAQs on Youth4work Custom Online Assessments
Instructions To Allow Camera- Desktop View
Recruiters Satisfied With Work Mail Feature
Youth4work Talent Forum Are A Hit
Youth4work Talent Forums are simply the online forums dedicated to the discussions. Here, youth and companies can interact on various topics of talent. Talent forums are driven by the fact that sharing leads to the enhancement of knowledge in every individual who is involved in discussions. This is certainly true and fair.
In the education sector, India holds a unique position at the global level. Apart from more than 1.4 million existing schools and more than 36000 graduate and postgraduate institutes, admission seekers fail to find the right colleges.
As soon as the student completes his schooling, the first big question that concerns him and his family is finding the best college that can lead him in the right direction. What next! Students with their mates and parents begin their journey and roam around seeking consultation in order to find the best institute. Undoubtedly, doing this is a sagacious act also as the college or an institution in which a student takes admission paves the way for his future.
Undeniably, there are a number of forums that help students to find the right college as per their desire but few of them take the pain to recognize an individual’s talent from the scratch, presenting in front of him the areas where he lacks and polishes himself thereafter to get an admission in the institute, he has always wished for.
Talking about such smart players in the market that go the core in order to understand the talent of students, Youth4work is one such rapidly emerging platform that tactfully connects the youth seeking admission with the alumni of reputed institutes. This eventually helps the youth to acquire his seat in right college and help him in dodging the risk of wasting money and time in a college that nowhere leads to his growth.
Furthermore, in order to identify, improve and showcase the talents of millions of youth, another talent form i.e. y test forum goes a relatively long way to give the full-fledged idea about a particular student by briefing him where he exactly stands.
A glance at the factors that made Y Tests a huge success
Participation in Y tests by an individual presents him with a Y Tal Report. Y Tal Report is a detailed report that talks about every talent that an individual has enrolled for. Below are the factors that have contributed to the Y test success:
1. It’s a simple yet convenient structure: As the structure of Y Tests is quite simple enough to be understood by everyone, it pushes a good number of people to participate.
2. It’s intriguing/interesting/engaging: Y tests may give the idea that these tests must be for the extremely studious types or not intriguing or interesting. But they differ. Yes, you won’t feel exasperated in order to score high since this test aims to provide you brief knowledge by not compromising with the fun factor. It’s fun to acknowledge in a not so boring way.
3. The activeness of the participants: You don’t have to wait after popping up a query or certain question as the people on the platform are so active that they will reply promptly.
Youth 4 work aims to provide only the relevant information for the queries addressed by youth and companies that one has on any particular talent or skill.
If leveraged rightly, talent forums act as a medium for sharing not just ideas, advice and tips but goes a long way in building an individuals’ professional reputation. The posts contained in the talent forums of youth4work provide ample opportunities to get known and to “get to know” and seek the ideas of renowned experts
It’s quite a victory that today youth4work has more than 7, 80,000 youths from more than 7000 colleges from all over India.