- 4 Reasons To Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work
- Work Experience Matters
- Share Details To Get Contacted @ Y4W
- Know When Profile Is Viewed
- Know Your Visitors
- Profile Views In The Last 30 Days!
- Blog To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- How To Change Your Youth4work Profile Password?
- How To Take/Practice Prep Tests?
- Acknowledging yRank
- Youth4work Helps You To Showcase Your Talents
- Transparent Talent Display Window For You To Choose From
- List The Degrees And Certificates You Earned
- Perfectly Timed Mock Tests At Youth4work: Understand The Strategy & How It Works?
- Preparation For TOEIC @ Youth4work Platform: Know More
- Sectional Preparation For CAT @ Youth4work Platform: What Is It And How It Works?
- Approach Placements With Youth4work
- Encountered ‘Log-In Error’? Relax And Follow These Simple Steps To Troubleshoot
- Where To Find The Solutions Of Questions On Youth4work?
- 3 Reasons To Often Participate In Youth4work Talent Forums And Prep Tests
- Analyze Skill-Sets Or Talents To Be Showcased
- Define Yourself
- Don’t Hide Your Talents, Showcase It
- 4 Reasons to Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work!
- SBI PO Exam 2016: Know the Recent Changes in Pattern Here
- 4 Useful Tips to Prepare for Reasoning Section of SBI PO Preliminary Examination
- Now Design Your Own Mock Tests
- Online Talent Test — yTest Question Analysis And Rating
- Youth4Work Assessed Profile vs. Regular Online Profile
- Understand yTests — Online Talent Tests
- Psychometric Test On Youth4work
- Know-How: Talent Score Distribution
- 10 Steps To Create A Strong Youth4work Profile
- How Y4W Verifies And Showcases Your Talent?
- Why should I join Youth4work
- Register As A Youth At Youth4work
- 7 Ways to Improve yRanks On Youth4work
- yTest: How The Online Talent Test Are Timed?
- Excel In SSC CGL Exams With Youth4work Prep Tests?
- How To Check Your Reputation Scores?
- What Is a yTal Report On Youth4work?
- Youth4work Profile Popularity
- Understanding Youth4work Talent Forums.
- Online Assessed Profile — Youth4work Profile Completeness Meter
- A Guide To Earn Reputation Points At Youth4work
- Prep Report: Mirrors Your Performance
- Compliments on Youth4work Profile
- What Is A yChallenge?
- 6 Definitive Ways For Effective Communication Skills
- We help Students Prepare to Compete in the Corporate World
- Relevant Jobs For College Students
- Performance Test by Youth4work Campus Solutions
- Finding The Best College Involves Right Information Source: Youth4work Does It
- The Next Step For Your Career Is To Choose Your Ideal College
- Know A College From Its Students and Alumnus
- RECRUITMENT OPTIMIZATION: WORK MAIL FEATURE ..!!!
- Managed Recruitment Services
- How To Submit A Job Post Successfully On Youth4Work
- Employer Branding - Employer Product Feature
- Corporate Premium Solutions: Explore, Adopt And Rule
- Tips On Curtailing Employee Turnover Costs
- For Recruiters: Build Up Your Company Profile
- Youth4work Talent Search And yMatch
- yAccess — Youth4work Top Recruiter Account
- Recruitment Optimization: WorkMail Feature
- Hiring The Right Talent Must Be Worth
- How To Find And Engage With Talents?
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- Are WorkMails Free For Companies And Youth?
- How To Find Local, Profiled, Ranked And Available Talent
- What Is yMatch On Youth4work?
- Recruiter’s Community
- WorkMails - Efficient And Affordable
- Unified Mailbox To Manage Conversations With Talent Pool
- My Candidate Pool – Stay Connected To Your Candidate
- Manage Job Postings On Youth4work
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- How To Use yAssess (Custom Tests) Tool?
- Custom yAssess — Your Own Testing World
- How Online Assessments Help In Campus Recruitment?
- FIXED TEST- A Self Assessment Test
- How Take Self Assessment Test On Youth4work?
- Custom Assessment Solution By Youth4work
- yAssess: Custom Tests Tool By Youth4work
- yAssess — Youth4work Assessment Delivery Capacities
- yAssess — FAQs on Youth4work Custom Online Assessments
We help Students Prepare to Compete in the Corporate World
“Nothing leads so straight to futility as literary ambitions without systematic knowledge.”
– H. G. Wells
“Cognitive psychology tells us that the unaided human mind is vulnerable to many fallacies and illusions because of its reliance on its memory for vivid anecdotes rather than systematic statistics.”
– Steven Pinker
Both quotes above talk about one thing — Systematic Approach and it brings results. Students work hard to land a good job offer or crack competitive exams at the end of their college. They also try to create their CVs and resumes and update their online profiles on LinkedIn, Naukri and other professional websites. But most of this hard work happens in their final semesters of studies and that’s when at times they tend to choke. Moreover, students from non-premier institutes have to struggle the hardest to attract opportunities. Is there any smart way to crack these situations?
After rounds of discussions with students of engineering and management colleges, Youth4work developed an online platform solution to help college management and especially the students. The basic idea is to periodically assess the students on their ‘employability skills’, show their strong areas and the gaps to be filled up.
“We’ve designed a variety of assessments for students to test their mettle on soft-skills, general awareness and core domain knowledge as well. Through our technology platform, when we assess college students for a topic 3–4 times a year with increasing difficulty, we can chart out one’s performance of progress as well as comparison with other students. This helps the management to urge students to undergo necessary development programs. Students, in turn, not only get to learn the ways of online assessments but also pick up necessary and relevant skills. And when this happens right from the first year of college, imagine what competing levels the students will be at the end of their degree programs!” says Rachit Jain, CEO & Founder of Youth4work.
Students can see their reports instantaneously after taking the tests. The reports include comparative analytics with fellow classmates, overall percentile and percentage of tests, speed and accuracy in each test. These reports give visual insights on which areas the student is strong and in which one has to improve.
The first year focuses on skills like communication, general awareness, and English usage; but second year onwards Youth4work also assesses core domain skills, e.g. mechanical engineering, marketing, etc. In the final year, placement cracker tests help students to crack assessments by companies. Throughout college, students are also guided to build their online professional profiles and improve the reputation of their talents. Their talents are ranked w.r.t. other students as well as experienced professionals in the world by Youth4work’s transparent yRank algorithm. Thus there’s an all-round assessment of one’s talents and the student is ready to compete for any opportunity.
“14 colleges have signed up with Youth4work for this college solution and students are happy to see their performances. Feedback from college management and chairman of colleges is also good,” says Rachit.
To know more about how Youth4work’s college solutions can help you, click here.