- 4 Reasons To Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work
- Work Experience Matters
- Share Details To Get Contacted @ Y4W
- Know When Profile Is Viewed
- Know Your Visitors
- Profile Views In The Last 30 Days!
- Blog To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- How To Change Your Youth4work Profile Password?
- How To Take/Practice Prep Tests?
- Acknowledging yRank
- Youth4work Helps You To Showcase Your Talents
- Transparent Talent Display Window For You To Choose From
- List The Degrees And Certificates You Earned
- Perfectly Timed Mock Tests At Youth4work: Understand The Strategy & How It Works?
- Preparation For TOEIC @ Youth4work Platform: Know More
- Sectional Preparation For CAT @ Youth4work Platform: What Is It And How It Works?
- Approach Placements With Youth4work
- Encountered ‘Log-In Error’? Relax And Follow These Simple Steps To Troubleshoot
- Where To Find The Solutions Of Questions On Youth4work?
- 3 Reasons To Often Participate In Youth4work Talent Forums And Prep Tests
- Analyze Skill-Sets Or Talents To Be Showcased
- Define Yourself
- Don’t Hide Your Talents, Showcase It
- 4 Reasons to Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work!
- SBI PO Exam 2016: Know the Recent Changes in Pattern Here
- 4 Useful Tips to Prepare for Reasoning Section of SBI PO Preliminary Examination
- Now Design Your Own Mock Tests
- Online Talent Test — yTest Question Analysis And Rating
- Youth4Work Assessed Profile vs. Regular Online Profile
- Understand yTests — Online Talent Tests
- Psychometric Test On Youth4work
- Know-How: Talent Score Distribution
- 10 Steps To Create A Strong Youth4work Profile
- How Y4W Verifies And Showcases Your Talent?
- Why should I join Youth4work
- Register As A Youth At Youth4work
- 7 Ways to Improve yRanks On Youth4work
- yTest: How The Online Talent Test Are Timed?
- Excel In SSC CGL Exams With Youth4work Prep Tests?
- How To Check Your Reputation Scores?
- What Is a yTal Report On Youth4work?
- Youth4work Profile Popularity
- Understanding Youth4work Talent Forums.
- Online Assessed Profile — Youth4work Profile Completeness Meter
- A Guide To Earn Reputation Points At Youth4work
- Prep Report: Mirrors Your Performance
- Compliments on Youth4work Profile
- What Is A yChallenge?
- 6 Definitive Ways For Effective Communication Skills
- We help Students Prepare to Compete in the Corporate World
- Relevant Jobs For College Students
- Performance Test by Youth4work Campus Solutions
- Finding The Best College Involves Right Information Source: Youth4work Does It
- The Next Step For Your Career Is To Choose Your Ideal College
- Know A College From Its Students and Alumnus
- RECRUITMENT OPTIMIZATION: WORK MAIL FEATURE ..!!!
- Managed Recruitment Services
- How To Submit A Job Post Successfully On Youth4Work
- Employer Branding - Employer Product Feature
- Corporate Premium Solutions: Explore, Adopt And Rule
- Tips On Curtailing Employee Turnover Costs
- For Recruiters: Build Up Your Company Profile
- Youth4work Talent Search And yMatch
- yAccess — Youth4work Top Recruiter Account
- Recruitment Optimization: WorkMail Feature
- Hiring The Right Talent Must Be Worth
- How To Find And Engage With Talents?
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- Are WorkMails Free For Companies And Youth?
- How To Find Local, Profiled, Ranked And Available Talent
- What Is yMatch On Youth4work?
- Recruiter’s Community
- WorkMails - Efficient And Affordable
- Unified Mailbox To Manage Conversations With Talent Pool
- My Candidate Pool – Stay Connected To Your Candidate
- Manage Job Postings On Youth4work
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- How To Use yAssess (Custom Tests) Tool?
- Custom yAssess — Your Own Testing World
- How Online Assessments Help In Campus Recruitment?
- FIXED TEST- A Self Assessment Test
- How Take Self Assessment Test On Youth4work?
- Custom Assessment Solution By Youth4work
- yAssess: Custom Tests Tool By Youth4work
- yAssess — Youth4work Assessment Delivery Capacities
- yAssess — FAQs on Youth4work Custom Online Assessments
How Take Self Assessment Test On Youth4work?
Take the Assessment on Youth4work
Get hired based on your capabilities and skills tested by the Recruiters.
yAssess is the next-gen of hiring candidates. Youth4work portal is providing you with a fine group of some reputed companies looking for candidates and taking an assessment before the final hiring. Now, Candidates can take assessment through a desktop or your own mobile phone.
Its convenient to take assessment and place yourself on Hot Seat!
Step 1: Passkey/Email ID Protected Placement Test
Select the job role and click on the Take Test Button. On the next screen, Enter the passkey or email ID to get access to the online campus recruitment test.
Step 2: Sign Up/Sign In for the Test
New users can sign up and existing users can sign in to take the test. Only Registered Youth4work members can access the placement tests.
Step 3: Start the Online Assessment
Try a practice question and read the instructions before starting the test. Begin the test when you are prepared.
Note: Switching Tab or moving away from the browser will end the assessment, Kindly avoid doing that.
Step 4: Online Activity Monitoring
While the assessment is going on, the browsing movements, the time taken to answer questions, I.P. Address and random images are captured by Youth4work to check for any fraud.
Note- Candidates are solely responsible for any kind of malpractice and hence will be disqualified
Step 5: Score High and Get Shortlisted
The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their scores obtained in the test. Interviews are conducted by the recruiters for the shortlisted candidates.
Step 6: Placement Offers and Jobs
Based on the test score and interview performance, candidates get offer-letter by the recruiters. So, start the test to grab your Dream Job.
yAssessment comes with a feature of Online Image Proctoring. It is an assessment tool that ensures the integrity of test scores attained by the candidates in a number of ways so the exam administrators can finally take a sigh of relief.
yAssess keeps close tabs on the candidate while he/she is taking the online exam through video monitoring. The Image Proctor feature activates the candidate’s webcam and takes random shots to check for unfair means of practice. Exam administrators watch the live feed of the candidate, communicate with the candidate, view the test screen of the candidate live and terminate the test if required.
Keep some instructions in mind:-
To attempt the proctoring test on Mobile Phones, supported configurations(tested) are as follows:
- A device with front camera (with allowed permission, refer this)
- Android/Windows OS with the latest chrome/firefox/IE Edge/safari browser only OR IOS 11 OS with latest safari browser only.