- 4 Reasons To Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work
- Work Experience Matters
- Share Details To Get Contacted @ Y4W
- Know When Profile Is Viewed
- Know Your Visitors
- Profile Views In The Last 30 Days!
- Blog To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- How To Change Your Youth4work Profile Password?
- How To Take/Practice Prep Tests?
- Acknowledging yRank
- Youth4work Helps You To Showcase Your Talents
- Transparent Talent Display Window For You To Choose From
- List The Degrees And Certificates You Earned
- Perfectly Timed Mock Tests At Youth4work: Understand The Strategy & How It Works?
- Preparation For TOEIC @ Youth4work Platform: Know More
- Sectional Preparation For CAT @ Youth4work Platform: What Is It And How It Works?
- Approach Placements With Youth4work
- Encountered ‘Log-In Error’? Relax And Follow These Simple Steps To Troubleshoot
- Where To Find The Solutions Of Questions On Youth4work?
- 3 Reasons To Often Participate In Youth4work Talent Forums And Prep Tests
- Analyze Skill-Sets Or Talents To Be Showcased
- Define Yourself
- Don’t Hide Your Talents, Showcase It
- 4 Reasons to Practice Mock Tests @ Youth4work!
- SBI PO Exam 2016: Know the Recent Changes in Pattern Here
- 4 Useful Tips to Prepare for Reasoning Section of SBI PO Preliminary Examination
- Now Design Your Own Mock Tests
- Online Talent Test — yTest Question Analysis And Rating
- Youth4Work Assessed Profile vs. Regular Online Profile
- Understand yTests — Online Talent Tests
- Psychometric Test On Youth4work
- Know-How: Talent Score Distribution
- 10 Steps To Create A Strong Youth4work Profile
- How Y4W Verifies And Showcases Your Talent?
- Why should I join Youth4work
- Register As A Youth At Youth4work
- 7 Ways to Improve yRanks On Youth4work
- yTest: How The Online Talent Test Are Timed?
- Excel In SSC CGL Exams With Youth4work Prep Tests?
- How To Check Your Reputation Scores?
- What Is a yTal Report On Youth4work?
- Youth4work Profile Popularity
- Understanding Youth4work Talent Forums.
- Online Assessed Profile — Youth4work Profile Completeness Meter
- A Guide To Earn Reputation Points At Youth4work
- Prep Report: Mirrors Your Performance
- Compliments on Youth4work Profile
- What Is A yChallenge?
- 6 Definitive Ways For Effective Communication Skills
- We help Students Prepare to Compete in the Corporate World
- Relevant Jobs For College Students
- Performance Test by Youth4work Campus Solutions
- Finding The Best College Involves Right Information Source: Youth4work Does It
- The Next Step For Your Career Is To Choose Your Ideal College
- Know A College From Its Students and Alumnus
- RECRUITMENT OPTIMIZATION: WORK MAIL FEATURE ..!!!
- Managed Recruitment Services
- How To Submit A Job Post Successfully On Youth4Work
- Employer Branding - Employer Product Feature
- Corporate Premium Solutions: Explore, Adopt And Rule
- Tips On Curtailing Employee Turnover Costs
- For Recruiters: Build Up Your Company Profile
- Youth4work Talent Search And yMatch
- yAccess — Youth4work Top Recruiter Account
- Recruitment Optimization: WorkMail Feature
- Hiring The Right Talent Must Be Worth
- How To Find And Engage With Talents?
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- Are WorkMails Free For Companies And Youth?
- How To Find Local, Profiled, Ranked And Available Talent
- What Is yMatch On Youth4work?
- Recruiter’s Community
- WorkMails - Efficient And Affordable
- Unified Mailbox To Manage Conversations With Talent Pool
- My Candidate Pool – Stay Connected To Your Candidate
- Manage Job Postings On Youth4work
- Know And Engage With Your Followers
- How To Use yAssess (Custom Tests) Tool?
- Custom yAssess — Your Own Testing World
- How Online Assessments Help In Campus Recruitment?
- FIXED TEST- A Self Assessment Test
- How Take Self Assessment Test On Youth4work?
- Custom Assessment Solution By Youth4work
- yAssess: Custom Tests Tool By Youth4work
- yAssess — Youth4work Assessment Delivery Capacities
- yAssess — FAQs on Youth4work Custom Online Assessments
FIXED TEST- A Self Assessment Test
Custom Assessments have been created for specific applicants by selecting a subject and difficulty level. It helps the assessor to evaluate the applicant’s strengths and weaknesses via online assessment. There are two types of assessments: Adaptive Test and Fixed Test
In Adaptive Test, the questions adapt to the applicant’s behavior i.e. The difficulty level of the next question is decided based on the answer being correct or incorrect.
The Fixed Test represents the questions in a pattern where the applicant can choose any question to answer in the given time. The difficulty level of questions is decided during test creation. For more convenience, a new feature has been added.
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTED: “Skip” or “Mark for Review” Option
While taking an online test, it is difficult to answer the questions at the same time.
To adds ease in solving the questions with less pressure and able to manage the time according to the question, a new feature has been introduced. The applicant can choose the options of Skip or Mark for Review to any question.
Questions selected as <Mark for Review> will appear in yellow color on review screen and questions selected as <Skip>, will be assumed as unattended questions. Questions highlighted in blue color on the review screen indicates attempted questions.
The applicant can go through the questions multiple times until the test is submitted. There is no compulsion to attempt all the questions.
Note: The test submitted with few questions attempted or left marked as “Skip” or “Mark for Review”, are counted as Unattended Questions and will be considered as the WRONG ANSWER. Hence, the result will vary accordingly.