If you are Youth looking for avenues to boost your career opportunities…
- What would you do if you want to assess yourself on a specific skill or talent perceived by you? Where can you find hundreds of free online tests for skills and talents?
- How would you find that your score in a certain test is better than how many other people? Where do you stand amongst all the test-takers and what is your rank?
- How would you evaluate your professional presence? Which single platform gives you tools to build your tested talent profile along with your blogs and portfolios? Which platform shows your popularity over a period of time?
- Which professional network platform showcases real, tested/ assessed, ranked and most active talent at the click of a mouse button?
- Where would you find numerous active communities, formed of people with similar talents, under a single platform? Where would a lot of forums and discussions be active?
- Which single platform connects you to and enables you to find your college and alumni network, their locations, their jobs, etc.? And where can you check your ranks and standings on specific skills & talents amongst your college & alumni network?
- Which platform gives you the chance to connect with companies directly and follow their updates?
- Where can you find full-time and part-time jobs, internships and live projects opportunities in the areas of your interest?
- How can you increase the reputation of your certain skill or talent, so that employers or companies would be keen to hire or recruit you or offer you career opportunities?
If you are Company / Employer looking for talent acquisition/ hiring or recruiting people for open positions or projects or internships…
- How would you find the best fit or the right fit for open vacancies in your company? How would you ensure the incumbent is genuinely talented and interested to work for you?
- How would you shorten the time of talent acquisition/hiring? How quickly can you hire or recruit the right talent?
- Where would you find people who are pre-assessed and ranked for their skills and talents? Which platform or website gives you the access to a refined database?
- Where would you post your job / internship so that it reaches out to maximum number of people? How can one job posting spread across 30+ job boards automatically?
- How can you contact the interested candidates and be ensured of scheduling an interview within two or three days?
- Which platform gives you the tools to create your own custom assessments or tests for hiring or training purposes?
- Where can you find a talented pool of young people, who are skill-ready for specific jobs?
- How can you build your followers and engage them with your updates?
Youth4work is the answer to all the above questions !!!
Youth4work is an exciting and innovative skills platform for those at the outset of their careers, to help assess and map their talent and join an expanding community, in preparation for their career journey.
More than 333,000 youth have already registered and are building their profiles on Youth4work. These youth belongs to more than 5,800 colleges, and have collectively attempted more than 5.6 million questions of yTests. Daily more than 2000 employers and recruiters connect with youth for various opportuites (more than 10,000) through WorkMails and direct calls.
So, if you are still thinking to join Youth4work platform, you are thinking right, but someone else is already building his/her profile for the opportunity you deserve !!